Flexor digitorum profundus :-
Muscle details :-
- a muscle in the forearm of humans that flexes the fingers (also known as digits).
- Medial olecranon, upper three quarters of anterior and medial surface of ulna as far round as subcutaneous border and narrow strip of interosseous membrane .
- Distal phalanges of medial four fingers. Tendon to index finger separates early .
Nerve supply :-
- Median nerve (anterior interosseous) and ulnar nerve .
flexor digitorum profundus muscle
- Flexes distal interphalangeal joints, then secondarily flexes proximal interphalangeal and metacarpophalangeal joints and wrist .